Tuesday, March 1, 2011

what's happin'...

Even though life has been a little stressful and crazy around our house we are still having fun. I thought I would share a little snippet of what has been happin' in the Bower house over these past few weeks.

Along with juggling all the responsibilities at home, Mark is still getting some work done. This is a recent landscape project he designed. I wish the picture showed the plantings a little better. He did an awesome job and I am so proud of him.

Gavin also has been contributing to the family business too. Our crew parks our truck and trailers on the side of our house luckily right outside of Gavin's room. He LOVES standing up on his new bed and looking out at the operation. We call him crew quality control.
 We also have been enjoying watching my belly grow and feeling little Teagan move. Gavin always is trying to lift my shirt up to see the baby. He even gives my belly kisses and talks to his soon to be baby sister.

We also are getting ready for Teagan to come. Every has chipped in to help make her nursery extra special. Here is Mark's grandma painting. Mark and I still can't get over that we have a pink room in our house!! We are too used to boy stuff!
We are still finishing up Gavin's room. Remember my mantra... well his room didn't get quite completed before I went on bed rest, but oh well. He loves it anyway. With a little help from Grandpa and Daddy, Gavin put together his new bookcase over the weekend.
But these are my favorites! Even though we have to stick close to home we are finding good ways to entertain ourselves! Gavin gets a balloon every time he goes to Publix (the best grocery store ever.) The other night I decided to clip the balloon in his hair. He made us all laugh while he ran around the house with this balloon stuck to his head! Hopefully we are not getting too loopy!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment