Wednesday, March 9, 2011

yay big belly hey...

I finally thought I would share some photos of my growing belly.


I actually love my big belly. Since Gavin came early I wanted to get really big this time to experience it. Maybe there is still hope for that! But my face, please understand that bed rest does not allow a lot of time to primp! I am looking forward to that again!

And I did take some bare belly shots too. I feel a little weird sharing this, but how amazing is pregnancy? As you get bigger you can really see the outline of the cocoon that is harboring your little precious baby. It is truly a miracle!



I actually can't believe I am still pregnant! This little girl has already beaten her big brother in the baking competition. She already has scored one point on the sibling rivalry scoreboard! We are getting anxious though. I feel like she will be here soon.

I have to mention, though, as a write this I am sad for a very good friend of mine. As I am celebrating making it through my pregnancy my friend found out this week that she is still not pregnant after battling infertility for a while. I still have much hope for her that she will have her much wanted baby, but it makes me wonder why some people, so deserving, can't get pregnant. Mark told me a summary from an article in the paper this morning about some woman who was toilet training her toddler. After the child had an accident she became so angry she killed the innocent child and then ordered a pizza. How do things like this happen?? I of course immediately thought of my friend. I like to believe there is a God watching over us doing good, but how does he allow a woman like that become a mother, and another, who desires so much to love and cherish a child go with out? Any thoughts? I just try to be so thankful for the gift of my children and send many prayers to that God above that he gives my friend that much deserved gift too.

No comments:

Post a Comment