Thursday, March 10, 2011

a special request...

I can't write about anything else today other than what is on my mind. My very good friend, Anne, had her second surgery today to try to beat her battle with brain cancer that started this summer. My sorority sisters have a phone tree in place and I did get a text today that the surgery went well which was a relief to say the least. Anne is one of the most special people I have ever been honored enough to know in my life. Her beaming smile projects pure spirit, caring and love. If you could say a prayer for my friend I would greatly appreciate it.



This picture is one of my favorites. It may look a little weird, like we all showered together, but we did not! This was taken in Anne's room when we all lived in our sorority house together. That time holds some of the happiest moments of my life. Anne is on the far left. The picture reminds me how we love to be silly together, laughing singing, dancing, just being crazy girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment