Saturday, March 5, 2011

sweet saturday mornin'...

Update... I got some good news from my doc this week. She thinks I am doing pretty good and that I am probably going to get to 36 weeks, maybe 37 weeks, but not much more than that. Teagan should be fine, but she will probably be here in about 1-2 weeks!!

This is turning out to be a nice Saturday morning! I woke up next to my sweet husband, snuggled and then Mark brought Gavin from his bed into ours. Gavin and I watched Mickey Mouse while I felt little Teagan kick. Now Teagan and I our relaxing on the couch relaxing while the boys are out on an adventure.

I just got the most precious phone call. I picked up the phone to hear the most exuberant face yell, "Hi." Of course it was Gavin. He started yelling excitedly, "Crabs! LOTS of them!! There's one! There's two!!" I couldn't help getting excited too. Mark and Gavin went paddling boarding this morning. Gavin rides on the front of Mark's surfboard. They had just pulled over at a little beach and discovered tons of crabs scurrying around under the mangroves. Too fun!!

One good thing about bed rest is I am getting plenty of me time to indulge. After the boys left I watched episodes of Sex and the City and I think I am going to continue reading the first Twilight book my friend Meredith sent me to entertain me. It is definitely entertaining! I dreamed about Vampires all night! Hope you are having a fun, indulgent, fulfilling Saturday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment