Tuesday, March 15, 2011

so happy to be... busy...

I never in my life thought I would be so happy to do household chores, but it feels SO good. Since Sunday I have fixed a shower curtain, picked up a TON of random items from EVERYWHERE, cooked, Swiffered and dusted, ran errands, did laundry, organized Gavin's books, rotated his toys, re-arranged the nursery closet, started to put together the baby swing and even made beds every day! It feels good to have my house back in order, somewhat! I even completed an easy project that I have had my heart set on for so long.


I bought these Adirondack chairs with some birthday money I have been saving and added some springy flowers to the front of the house.

Of course I chose pink in honor of a sweet little girl who has decided to be patient now! I wanted to get plastic ones so we could easily carry them for some front yard play. They were already used this afternoon for a game of t-ball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment