Monday, March 21, 2011

what a wonderful week...

I have been given a gift. My little girl decided to be patient a give me a whole week off of bed rest! We even went to the hospital very early Thursday morning thinking she was coming, but she changed her mind and my week continued! Thank you Baby Teagan!!

I have had so much fun spending time with friends, Gavin, Mark and even running errands. Our family spent yesterday outside all day by the pool. This is me enjoying the party...


I look so big and a little trashy! Sorry! I actually have a picture of Gavin riding his tricycle around the pool in the nude, but decided against posting it on the Internet!! It is so cute though. Why put a swimsuit on him when we are in the privacy of our own backyard! I think the picture would really add to our trashiness here in this post!! All of us did clean up though and went out for a delicious Italian dinner.

Thank you again, Teagan. But I am now exhausted and you can come!

2 comments:

  1. Would be more trashy with a Miller Hi-Life either in your hand (rather than water, which is quite Whole Foodsish) or on the table beside you.

    Also would be more trashy if your belly actually was showing, I think. Take a cue from pregnant Britney Spears photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you are hilarious!

    Way to go Baby Teagan!

    ReplyDelete