Friday, February 25, 2011

passing the time by doing a little browsing...

I love Internet shopping!! I always forget about it and always instead drive from store to store and fight the crowds. Being on bed rest, thank goodness, does not let me endure this. Instead I can browse from the comfort of my own couch. I purchased a few last items that I needed for the baby coming...
Gingham Hooded Bath Towel, Blue
Pink of course!
Lamb Mobile, White
Star Art Cable
I was bad and added this to my registry at the last moment so I could get 10% off of it when completing my registry. Gavin needs it for his new room!!

I also ordered Teagan's Easter basket, but was broken hearted when I realized Potterybarn kids did not have the liner I wanted this year. It also matched Gavin's liner!! Luckily I found it on Ebay. Not only did I find it, but it was cheaper too!! I was over the moon!



...and then I started looking at some other fun stuff. I can not tell you how excited I got finding matching outfits for Easter on Gymboree.com. How cute is this stuff! I LOVE the matching striped dress and button down collared shirt.
Stripe Silk Blend Two-Piece Set
Stripe Shirt
Mark, if you are reading this, don't worry. I SOMEHOW was able to restrain myself and did not purchase any new clothes. Our family usually keeps it pretty casual for Easter anyway. Instead of dressing up for Easter church service we like to go to the beach for the sunrise service. But how cute would the new little brother and sister be matching??!!

By the way, in case you didn't catch it written above, we did finally decide on a name for our little girl! Teagan Grace. Can't wait to meet her... well I can wait a few more weeks... or... at least a few days!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love her name! So funny, I read that sentence a few times wondering if her name was Teagan or if that was the brand of the basket liner...I guessed right. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete