Thursday, September 23, 2010

wanna go to the park...

The major hang out for kiddies and their mamas in Summit County, I have found, is the park. EVERYBODY goes to the park. A friend of mine and I were joking about it recently saying we never remember going to the playground growing up, but here it is all people do! It must be because in a few months everyone will be stuck indoors and the summer here is GLORIOUS. I don't complain! Here are some shots of Gavin and his buddies at a recent visit to the Dillon marina park. We actually were supposed to go to the park this morning with a friend, but the weather was nasty. We had freezing rain! The mountain peaks got snow last night!! We are going to try to head to the park with another friend tomorrow. See what I mean... whew!!














...notice all the boys are way to busy to pay attention to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment