Monday, September 6, 2010

...goodbye summer

As I write this the temperatures in the mountains are dropping. A cold front has moved through and temps are supposed to drop down to the 20's tonight. I am so sad to see the summer go, but looking forward to what the fall will bring. I am so full from our Labor Day dinner. Mark grilled up Koegel hot dogs (a Michigan institution) and topped them with coney sauce. He and Gavin devoured the coney dogs while I enjoyed leftover chili from last night. I am going to try to share the recipe  this week. It is SO good.

We spent the last weekend of summer with our very good friends Jason and Gretchen who just moved to Cheyenne Wyoming. It was SO great to see them and their new life. It was a great weekend with great friends. Here is a small snippet!









No comments:

Post a Comment