Saturday, April 23, 2011

what is gavin doing right now...

My Nana always asks either, "What new things is Gavin doing now." or "What is Gavin doing right now." It always makes me smile because I think it is so cute and I know she just wants to feel involved and up to date on his little life. So here is what Gavin has been up to...
























That is right, he is learning to swim! He just completed his first class today. Teagan and I got to go see him today too for the first time. I was so excited. His special comments on his report card said great job from Miss Kay, his teacher. He loved it. He is not quite ready to be the next Michael Phelps, but he'll get there!

We also have been working hard getting ready for the Easter Bunny coming tonight. I am going to try to post again tonight to show you what we have been up to!

I am off for now. My new little swimmer is in the pool now and I am ready to join him!

No comments:

Post a Comment