Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my baby daughter...

Teagan is already three weeks old this week. I can't believe it. She is growing so fast. Here are 3 weeks worth of facts that I now know about my baby girl...

She LOVES to be held and really likes sleeping on your chest.


I love her feet. She really likes to have them tucked up underneath her. This must have been the position she was in in my belly


She does the biggest yawns and they are contagious!


She is a trooper to her brothers antics. He tries hard to play with her and has thrown balls at her pulled her arm and even dumped a bucket of blocks on her.



She thinks deeply about things


She may have inherited the Burkdoll ears. Her right ear sticks out more so I am hoping it is just from being in my belly and will relax and straighten out over time!


Her favorite activity right now is blanket time. She loves to kick her legs and move around her arms. She likes to exercise!





She is so strong. She is already working on those neck muscles.




She is a popper! She poops like crazy! It is hard to get a diaper on her sometimes!!


 She doesn't like to be swaddle as much as her brother did. She usually manages to bust an arm out of her burrito blanket.



She takes after her Daddy in the way that she gets fussy when she gets tired.


She is a good sleeper. She knows when night and day are and sleeps appropriately. Thank you Teagan!



 She loves to nurse and would appreciate it if Mommy would let her fall asleep by doing so.


She likes to be cradled in your arms and bounced and rocked softly to sleep.



Her favorite songs right now are You Are My Sunshine and Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Singing them usually calms her down.

She loves to sit outside in her swing even though it makes her fall asleep most of the time.


But above all, she has stolen our hearts!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kristy! These photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teagan is so adorable, Kristy! I love the new pictures. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete