Friday, April 29, 2011

our wedding watch party...

I have to admit I have been so excited to watch the Royal Wedding! What a spectacle to see!! But what made me really excited was to have a watching party partner, Miss Teagan. She actually woke up first, right at 4:07. I turned on the TV and saw that Kate wasn't leaving her hotel until 5:50 so I told Teagan we were going back to bed. We woke up again at 5:30 and watched the rest of the show until we had to get ready to go to the park for Big Brother Gavin. I think I could have stayed in my pajamas all day watching the coverage!

Unfortunately my partner did fall asleep on me as we waited for the kiss. I put her back to bed.
But I then had two other partners to watch with me!
Gavin loved watching all the horses.
 The only thing was when he saw her...
It made him think of this man... and monkey...
and he yelled out "Curious George"!

Then, I don't know what this was about, but Gavin decided to take Easter eggs and pretend they were slippers. 

Was this inspiration from another princess, Cindrella? I don't think so because he has never heard the story, but we all played along anyway.



I am now off for a nap. Even though I am getting used to less sleep, last night was a little too much... but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment