Wednesday, November 17, 2010

little buggers...

I know I should not complain. I just had a WONDERFUL time with my mom visiting the past couple days and feel very blessed in my life... but (you knew this was coming!)... something is bugging me!!! We have ants!!! One BIG pro for Colorado is NO BUGS. I am serious NO BUGS!! But I guess you do have to deal with the occasional bear rummaging through your trash. Now I have to bag, clip or seal everything so tightly closed.

Why does living in the south mean sharing your home with pesky pests? My sister wrote more about this crazy relationship here on her blog. I remember recently visiting some friends who also had ants invading their home. The poor beloved dog had all of his food thrown away because ants had taken it over. We have been battling them here in one cupboard of our kitchen.



I think they are trying to find a way into Gavin's M&M's (used for something I will have to post about soon)!

I apologize for the silly post, but I must vent!!!

1 comment: