Thursday, November 18, 2010

give a little to get a lot...

While Gavin naps I would rather be working on this...


But instead I am working on this...


Ugh... I always joke that I went to school to become an art educator and now I am the bookkeeper for our businesses, but I will never complain. My new found career provides me with the opportunity to stay home with my little guy, and I wouldn't trade that for the world. I may have to sacrifice some happy homemaking, but the weekend is near. Projects can wait. So no more distractions... I must get back to my most hated Quickbooks, but I will revel in the fact that when my little one wakes up from his nap, I will be here.


...and yes... that is my bed... unmade even. I love to work in bed. Another perk of working from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment