Wednesday, May 25, 2011

what i wore wednesday...

I am going to try to start a new weekly post for the blog, What I Wore Wednesday. I got this idea from a website/blog that I recently bought a gift from, Lisa Leonard. Lisa posts weekly on her blog what she wears and I think it is the cutest idea. Here is her Wednesday post.

Now I am not saying I am going to have fabulous outfits by any means, but I feel like it will give me some motivation to at least get one cute outfit on my bod at least once during the week! So here we go...



Black tank- Old Navy, Skirt- (That Mark doesn't like, but I love) Old Navy-- it has really cute pockets on the sides, Flip flops- The Compound Surf Shop
Yes... I know, I did not make my bed for this post oops!!!

I am challenging my follow blog friends to do this too! I think it is fun to share and get inspiration. It doesn't have to be something you wore on Wednesday and you can share more than one outfit. Now I have to figure out what to wear today!

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt. Also love how the bed is not made in the background.

    Love ya,

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... Love you too. I think you always wear the cutest outfits! I think you should do this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete