Monday, May 16, 2011

it's all fun and games until...

I actually had a different post ready for today and it was not kid related! But I can't help but share this with you.

Hopefully I won't offend anyone or Teagan won't kill me when she is older. I hope you find humor in this. I know I did!


Parenthood is not all sweet and perfect. Case in point- Teagan and I were happily enjoying some tummy time today when this happened...





Yep, that is right to all of my fellow parents, Teagan had an EXPLOSIVE poop will playing on her tummy. I couldn't believe the damage it caused! No joke, I cut her shirt off of her. I was home alone and I couldn't imagine pulling it over her face. Of course as I am wiping her up preparing to quickly take her to the bath Mark walks in to say, as only a father could, "Boy it stinks in here." I of course snapped back that that was the least of my concerns.

Jeez!

1 comment: