Sunday, January 9, 2011

christmas past...

Finally... here are some memories to share with you of our family's Christmas!

We baked some yummy cookies this year. Grandma even helped to decorate cut-outs with Gavin.




Christmas morning we celebrated Santa's arrival with breakfast and opening presents. Gavin and Great-Grandpa played a lot of cars. Vroom vroom...




Gavin loved opening presents from Santa. Daddy helped. He had to savor each one.


 Santa brought Gavin a new car and train set. Mark and I were so confused setting it up!
 But we finally figured it out and started having fun!
 Christmas night we went to Mark's mom's house for more delicious food and presents. Can't believe 2 years ago this little boy slept in a basket by the Christmas tree!
 Gavin loved playing with all his new presents! Here he is enjoying his new sleeping bag from his Great-Grandma and Grandpa Bower with Mark.
 Snug as a bug!
 A few days after Christmas we headed to my parents' house where we got to celebrate all over again! Gavin got a very special new airport from Nana and Grandpa.

Check out this most adorable shirt my friend Megann made. How cute!!! I think I may have to do this next year.
 Grandpa and Gavin re-enacted "Little Drummer Boy" on my dad's old drum.

 And giggles with G.G....

Can't believe it is already over. Even though I was worn out after New Years I am already getting excited for the holidays next year! I have a few more posts about the holdiays I will try to post about later. I promise to finish by Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment