Monday, June 13, 2011

summertime...

Our family's favorite summer time activity is swimming in the pool

Look who joined us for the first time yesterday...










We were all pretty excited!


And this is my favorite summer meal lately...


Antipasti platter. No cooking over a hot stove and heating the house up with an oven. I pretty much just buy everything, assemble and we are ready to munch. I did make bruschetta for this platter, but all this entails is throwing the ingredients in a food processor. No heat involved with that!

I used the last of the tomatoes my friend has been picking for me.



I am going to miss these!

What is your favorite summer meal?

1 comment:

  1. Yum, that antipasto looks amazing! Our favorite is turkey burgers & corn on the cob straight from the grill. Our corn secret is wrapping it with a wet papertowel, then wrapping that in aluminum foil, and putting it straight on the grill. Makes it so juicy, no butter or salt required! Oh - and watermelon! It's been amazing lately!

    ReplyDelete