Tuesday, October 19, 2010

my little pumpkin...

Ah... fall! I love it...even though we are back in Florida and the weather has warmed up. Over the weekend we took Gavin to a local farm to pick out his pumpkin for Halloween. He had a ball! His favorite thing was the petting zoo. Here are some shots!









(I know mom... you think he needs his hair cut!!)


Even though we are still unpacking and trying to get settled we are on the move again! We are leaving today to go to Michigan to visit Mark's grandparents and hopefully enjoy some more fall. We are looking forward to going to a farm there and enjoying some apple cider and cider doughnuts. YUM!! I also bought the fabirc for Gavin's Halloween costume yesterday and am hoping Mark's grandma can help me sew it. I definitely need the help! After Michigan we are headed to Chicago to see my our friends Meredith and Andrew. I can't wait!! It has bee way too long since I have seen Meredith. She is a very special friend. Have a good rest of your week!

1 comment: