Monday, December 6, 2010

too many hats...

In my life I wear many hats. I attempt to juggle these hats successfully one day at a time, but boy are they weighing me down lately!! Here are some things I have been juggling...

I have been working on trying to get all of this up...



I actually spent all Saturday decorating our tree. Of course as I tried to juggle taking care of all of us and trying to watch a toddler underfoot. And did I mention all three of us came down with colds on Friday!! :)

I also have been trying to work on this...



Gavin's second birthday party is this Sunday and this week is crunch time!

And all the while I have been still trying to work on this...



Getting the books for the businesses updated is kicking my butt!! I also had to try to help Mark with a design, which he ended up finishing... sorry Mark, and help with a bunch of other random stuff.

I also need to work on Christmas gifts, Christmas cards, my mother-in-law kindly asked me to send pictures of the boy months ago, (I think she has given up on me), I have to take Fisher to the vet, call a friend, plan Gavin's new room to figure out what he needs for gifts, write a few thank you cards... yada yada yada. Whew... wish me luck. I have a plan though!!! The dogs have already had a good walk, I have organized my book work for the day and Gavin is not even awake yet. Yay!!

Good luck for me and good luck to all of you!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm skipping Christmas cards this year. I think it's just not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I could embrace this idea. After I was finished with the tree and couldn't believe how long it took Mark said he would have been just as happy to have had it stay in the box. I didn't know if I should kiss him or hit him!

    ReplyDelete